Akatsuka Factory Inc.
Precision machinery components or parts – you can order from one piece!
||Akatsuka Factory Inc.
||1-44-2 Tokuda Nishi, Ginan-cho, Hashima-gun, Gifu 501-6017 Japan
||March 17th, 1982
||Kenji Akatsuka – CEO
- Machine processing for metal and non-ferrous metal
- Producing one-off crank pulley
- 1977 Akatsuka Factory is established by Tatsuji Akatsuka in Shimoinjiki, Ginan-cho, Hashima-gun, Gifu.
- 1979 1st NC Lathe Machine starts operations.
- 1982 Akatsuka Factory is incorporated as a private limited company.
- 1990 New factory is built. Akatsuka Factory Inc. introduces machining technology and broaden its processing contents.
- 1996 Large-scale NC Lathe Machine starts operation, makes our processed products middle-large sized.
- 2004 3rd Machining Center Machine starts operation, increases in process speed
- 2005 Co-ordinate Measuring Machines starts operation, improves quality
- 2006 In order to improve productivity, Akatsuka Factory Inc. plans to build 2nd factory.
- 2007 Second factory is built and at the same time the latest Turn-Mill Complete Machining Centres, NT4300 starts operation.
For any request or question, please feel free to send your message through below message form.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]